In this everchanging situation, we are continually updating our response to best protect our patients, employees and their families and to slow the spread of the SARS-CoV2.
Bloom has implemented the following:
1. We are switching all office visits to telemedicine effective ASAP.
Patients with an appointment this week will be contacted directly.
Patients next week will be automatically changed to a telemedicine visit.
The instructions for how to do this will be sent with the confirmation email.
Click HERE for more detailed instructions.
You may also call our office if you need assistance.
We will be billing these visits to insurance and based on current guidance we believe they will be covered under new guidelines. If you are concerned about coverage, please contact your insurance company. Normal deductibles, copays, and coinsurance will apply.
2. We are still open for the time being for supplement pickup, however, we may limit our hours. Please check our website for hours.
3. If you need refills for supplements and would like them shipped to your home, please use our online dispensary Fullscript. There is a link on our website for you to order. If you need assistance, please call our office at 860-310-5559.
4. We ask any person who has had or who has been in contact with anyone who has had fever, cough or shortness of breath in the past two weeks to refrain from coming into our office.
5. In addition, if you have traveled on an airplane or have been exposed to a sick person in the past two weeks we ask that you refrain from coming into our office.
6. At Bloom we will be wiping down high touch surfaces and door handles frequently. And as always, our staff and doctors practice proper handwashing protocols and universal precautions.
7. No employee will be in the office with any sign of illness or any exposure to known infection.
Thank you for helping us keep our community healthy and safe.